Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"Greg, I heard you joined the Nazi league at school, is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Well, Dad, I know you taught us to stay in school and avoid Jews except for homework and all but it's the Muslims, Dad, the Muslims want my position on the football team and they already have Ramadan, why do they have to ruin everything?"

Jan: "It's MARSHA who ruins everything! Muslims voted for me as class President. It's Marsha!"

"Hold on Jan... these Muslims got me in trouble for bullying, just because I called them evil terrorists and pushed one off the stairs. Why couldn't she dress NORMAL, Dad?"

"Now, Greg. This is the modern world and you have to be careful. Why not think about ways to get the Muslim kids in trouble without making it so obvious, use your wits and not your brawn, that's the Brady way."

"Gee, Dad, that makes a lot of sense! I'm gonna try it!"

Peter: "Gee, Greg, the Nazi league sounds swell! Would I get a uniform? What about a trenchcoat!"

Greg: "Hyeah, you can get all kinds of cool stuff if you join up!"

In unison: "HEIL TRUMP!"



Alice: "I don't like the sound of this, why do I feel like I should be twirling through mountain meadows... do y'all believe in past lives?"



Marsha enters... "Hey all, what's going on? Isn't it a groovy day?"

No comments: